The Crack Jet II, Asphalt Heat Lance cleans and dries the crack while etching the walls all in one convenient motion allowing you to do more with less. The Crack Jet II eliminates the need for large compressors, routers, and wire wheels and brings those units into one self-contained, and affordable asphalt heat lance.
- Heat: 2800˚ F of heat dries moisture in seconds
- Pressure: 90 CFM of pressure cleans debris and vegetation
- Portability: Designed to walk behind, tow, or, 35 Ft of Hose allows user to walk with just the wand, making even tight spaces easy to access
- Adhesion: Etching walls results in maximum rubber adhesion
- Improved Efficiency: Reduces time and labor costs
Asphalt Heat Lance SPECIFICATIONS:
Dimensions (L x W x H) – 55.5” x 28” x 36”
Weight – 225 Lbs.
Air Temperature and Output – 2800˚F @ 90 CFM
Construction – Welded 11G Steel
Wand – Stainless steel barrel and fittings
Wand Weight – 7Lbs.
Wand Length – 60”
Engine – 5.5HP Honda
*Specifications are subject to change without notice